[isabelle] calling document build from Scala

In an earlier message

https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2014-January/msg00021.html

it is advised to run

  $ isabelle scala
  scala> import isabelle._
  scala> Build.build(options = Options.init, progress = new
Build.Console_Progress(verbose = false), more_dirs = List((true,
Path.current)))

to call document preparation which is said to be the same as

  isabelle build -D .

but faster. I get an error:

$ isabelle scala
Welcome to Scala version 2.11.2 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM,
Java 1.7.0_67).
Type in expressions to have them evaluated.
Type :help for more information.

scala> import isabelle._
import isabelle._

scala> Build.build(options = Options.init, progress = new
Build.Console_Progress(verbose = false), more_dirs = List((true,
Path.current)))
<console>:11: error: not found: value more_dirs
              Build.build(options = Options.init, progress = new
Build.Console_Progress(verbose = false), more_dirs = List((true,
Path.current)))

What is a running version of this, having Isabelle2014? I run this
version as I use theories that are no updated to Isabelle2015.

- Gergely