Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: embedding on Java-side

Hi Lars,

sorry for the noise ...
(3) Overcoming (1..2) we let Eclipse export to isac-java.jar and use the shell:
   isac-java$ export ISABELLE_HOME=/usr/local/isabisac
isac-java$ java -jar dist/isac-java.jar ./src/java/properties/BridgeMain.properties
     Starting Bridge...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Bad session root directory: "/home/wneuper/proto4/repos/isac-java"

... Executing java at the appropriate directory works with absolute paths now: libisabelle$ java -jar /home/wneuper/proto4/dist/isac-java.jar /home/wneuper/proto4/repos/isac-java/src/java/properties/BridgeMain.properties

However, now this question comes up:
Is there eventually a chance (if (1) or (2) are solved) to run our application from Eclipse, if libisabelle is so sensible with respect to paths?

PS: We are working on (1) and (2), because (3) forces to resign debugging.

Cheers, Walther