Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: embedding on Java-side: dir dependencies

Hi Lars,

while this makes very optimistic ...

xxx$ java -cp /home/wneuper/proto4/libisabelle/full/target/scala-2.11/libisabelle-full.jar examples.src.main.java.Mini_Test

!!!!!!!!!!!! THUS DEVELOPMENT WITHIN Eclipse BECOMES POSSIBLE, because the paths are free now (to be set in some property file) !!!!!!!!!!!!

we just found something not implemented with a path relative to libisabelle: thus we'll face another problem when developing within Eclipse:

# we pack libisabelle-full.jar into isac-java.jar (analogously to using Run Configurations in Eclipse) as a library
# we run isac-java.jar (with main BridgeMain):
libisabelle$ java -jar /home/wneuper/proto4/dist/isac-java.jar /home/wneuper/proto4/repos/isac-java/src/java/properties/BridgeMain.properties

... which works, but changing the directory still raises an error:
# /home/wneuper/proto4$ java -jar /home/wneuper/proto4/dist/isac-java.jar /home/wneuper/proto4/repos/isac-java/src/java/properties/BridgeMain.properties Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Bad session root directory: "/home/wneuper/proto4" at isabelle.Library$ERROR$.apply(library.scala:20)

So there seems to be something concerning session management in libisabelle [1], which is not relative to the directory libisabelle, still.

Assuming the above is right, could you, please, look at it together with ISABELLE_HOME ...

but luckily, Isabelle's Scala code allows setting the path in a
different way. I'll put it on my list.

With best wishes,
Walther

[1] This refers to