From: cl-isabelle-users-bounces at lists.cam.ac.uk [cl-isabelle-users-bounces at lists.cam.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Larry Paulson [lp15 at cam.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 5:51 PM
To: Manuel Eberl
Cc: isabelle-users
Subject: Re: [isabelle] Incompleteness and Nominal2

This is weird. It is definitely in the mercurial repository, but it doesn’t appear as an individual entry. This means that you have to download the entire AFP, all 144 MB, if you want to get it. I think that this has been the situation for a considerable time.

It’s worth mentioning that Incompleteness takes several minutes to run, even on a fast machine.

Larry Paulson