Re: [isabelle] Incompleteness and Nominal2

That's Isabelle 2014. It doesn't work with the current version of
Isabelle. Since Incompleteness depends on Nominal2, is in the AFP, and
works in the automatic tests (I think), there must be an up-to-date
version of Nominal2. The question is just: Where is it?

Manuel