Re: [isabelle] Incompleteness and Nominal2

Whatâs going on is that Nominal2 is not an official entry, so has no website entry and no separate tar file to download.

Nominal2 was supposed to go into the Isabelle distribution and replace Nominal. This has not happened in over a year, and Iâm not happy with this situation. It should either become a real entry or be removed.

Currently, the best way to get it is to download the whole AFP release (from the download link in the navigation panel on the left).

Cheers,
Gerwin