Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: embedding on Java-side: dir dependencies

> Assuming the above is right, could you, please, look at it together with
> ISABELLE_HOME ...
>
>> but luckily, Isabelle's Scala code allows setting the path in a
>> different way. I'll put it on my list.

Try the following code (untested):

  isabelle.Isabelle_System.init("/path/to/isabelle_home", "")

In your case, it would go right before the creation of the "JSystem"
instance. This should allow you to start your program without
ISABELLE_HOME set.

> https://github.com/wneuper/libisabelle/commit/cba0cf519d1d761a54144c2bca0cd0de478da0a6

It looks like there is a typo in that file ... Did you really mean to use

  /home/wneuper/proto4/libisabelle./

instead of

  /home/wneuper/proto4/libisabelle/

?