[isabelle] Fwd: [isabelle-dev] AFP devel not reachable
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Fwd: [isabelle-dev] AFP devel not reachable
- From: Gerwin Klein <Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:55:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- References: <6EAAE3CE-FE1C-4071-A843-FF487D8264DF@nicta.com.au>
- Thread-index: AQHQwscNtUWisOXm/kGWu3ateTTlOg==
- Thread-topic: [isabelle-dev] AFP devel not reachable
This is probably of interest to isabelle-users as well.
> Sourceforge has been having a major outage since Thu (storage infrastructure failure).
> They are expecting to be fully back up by mid week.
> Weâre looking into alternative hosting..
>> On 20.07.2015, at 18:35, Christian Sternagel <c.sternagel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> http://afp.sourceforge.net/ seems to be down. Just out of curiosity: Does anyone know for how long and why?
>> isabelle-dev mailing list
>> isabelle-dev at in.tum.de
> The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
> isabelle-dev mailing list
> isabelle-dev at in.tum.de
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and