[isabelle] AFP repository now on bitbucket
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] AFP repository now on bitbucket
- From: Gerwin Klein <Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:02:36 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHQx5KUEnXP9RUEsUegn/LIe+y8Pw==
- Thread-topic: AFP repository now on bitbucket
After SFâs recent problems, we've decided to host the AFP repository on Bitbucket instead: https://bitbucket.org/isa-afp/
The SF repository will stay around for a while as a mirror, but will be read-only at this stage.
To (re-)gain write access to the development version of the AFP, please send me your bitbucket account name (sign-up at https://bitbucket.org).
Thereâs no need to get a new copy of the repository, you can just set the default path in the file .hg/hgrc in the root of your working copy as follows, and continue to work with it as before:
default = ssh://hg at bitbucket.org/isa-afp/afp-devel
(This will require setting up an ssh key at bitbucket, you can of course also use the https version)
Weâre also planning to move the web site, but this will take a bit more preparation.
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and