[isabelle] Isabelle2015: install problem on Win 7

I've just downloaded Isabelle2015 for Windows (7, 64-bit), and encounter
the following error when attempting to install it:

Failed to create directory:
"U:\.isabelle\Isabelle2015\heaps\polyml-5.5.2_x86-cygwin\log

At this point, Isabelle system initialization ends.

Thus, the problem is that Isabelle's installer is looking for a network
drive to which I'm not attached.

My Isabelle files are installed at

C:\Program Files\Isabellee2015

Should I be trying to point the installer there, rather than to U:?

If so, how do I do so?

Thank you,

Colin Rowat