Re: [isabelle] RC5: Ordering of normal output and error output

On 25/05/2015 11:56, Makarius wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2015, Peter Lammich wrote:

I have worked for two days with RC5 now, and found it the most annoying
difference compared to Isabelle-2014

More than 5 weeks ago at RC1 this could have been reconsidered for this release,
but not at RC5 in the last moment before the lift-off.

     Makarius

We are now past the release but this unpleasant behaviour is still with us. Please do not fortget about it.

Thanks
Tobias