Re: [isabelle] RC5: Ordering of normal output and error output
- To: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] RC5: Ordering of normal output and error output
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:23:18 +0200
- In-reply-to: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <1432210096.24892.48.camel@lapnipkow10> <CAGbqCMyoFeJon19y7=PW9Po-CZ-WKyTha3yzGZdDXEqbYz52kA@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1432508339.21362.10.camel@lapnipkow10> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.7.0
On 25/05/2015 11:56, Makarius wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2015, Peter Lammich wrote:
I have worked for two days with RC5 now, and found it the most annoying
difference compared to Isabelle-2014
More than 5 weeks ago at RC1 this could have been reconsidered for this release,
but not at RC5 in the last moment before the lift-off.
We are now past the release but this unpleasant behaviour is still with us.
Please do not fortget about it.
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and