[isabelle] Sledgehammer - Cannot connect to server

Hi there,

I'm starting using Isabelle and I tried to find the answer looking back at
the mailing list history but I couldn't find anything related to it.
Well, I'm trying to run the "sledgehammer" but I get the following message:

Sledgehammering...
Cannot connect to server.
"remote_vampire": Error: SystemOnTPTP is not available.

Could someone give me some tips of what should I do in order to configure
my computer to use the online service? Just to make clear, it is working
for local solutions anyway.
By the way, I'm running Isabelle 2015 on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).

Thank you very much indeed.

Best wishes,

Artur