Re: [isabelle] Sledgehammer - Cannot connect to server

Welcome to the group!

I suspect that you havenât done anything wrong. Rather, the SystemOnTPTP service at Miami appears to be down. You can still use sledgehammer with provers installed on your machine, as long as it is powerful enough. Unfortunately, Vampire is not available for download at the moment either; possibly it will be after CADE in August.

Larry Paulson