Re: [isabelle] CHAR ''\092''

Dear Lars,

I remember having run into the same problem a while ago. At that time, I just used the nibble notation, i.e., Char Nibble5 NibbleC as in

definition backsl
where [simplified]:
  "backsl = ''This string contains a '' @ Char Nibble5 NibbleC # ''backslash''"

This is of course not a solution or explanation, just a workaround.

Best,
Andreas