Re: [isabelle] case_names

OK. I see the problem now. The problem is that at one point I was told that, when searching Isabelle/Isar documentation for something including an underscore, I have to substitute a hyphen. Now I find that this is sometimes true and sometimes not. For "Isabelle/HOL -- Higher-Order Logic," it is true; for "Isabelle/Isar Reference Manual," it's apparently not true. I was searching for case-names when I should have been searching for case_names.
--
Prof. W. Douglas Maurer                Washington, DC 20052, USA
Department of Computer Science         Tel. (1-202)994-5921