[isabelle] Isabelle2015-RC3 available for testing: Overzealous reprocessing

Hi everyone,

I'm currently cleaning up some of my theories. Sometimes, when changing
stuff in the middle of a theory, Isabelle starts reprocessing all loaded
theories (everything becomes pink again).

I observed this first when there where quite a numbers of failed proofs
on the way to the position I changed. But I could also trigger this
behavior if all proofs go through.

This often happened shortly after I did a hypersearch over all open
buffers while Isabelle was busy (but this observation might be
confirmation-biased).

  -- Lars