Re: [isabelle] Polymorphic predicate closed under composition

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for the confirmation that there is no easy solution. Several monomorphic copies probably do not scale, because my reasoning will involve various instances of the types. So even in simple cases, I need at least 10 copies and I'd have to figure out in each case which copy I need.

What do you think of my axiomatic suggestion?

Best,
Andreas