Re: [isabelle] Polymorphic predicate closed under composition

Hi Andreas,

it sounds ok, in the sense that it will not introduce inconsistencies. What I'm not sure about is how you plan to further work with your predicate---do you need to integrate it with some other theories or is

(ALL x. P x --> foo x) ==> P something ==> P something_more_complicated

really the final theorem you are after?

Dmitriy