[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2015
Isabelle2015 is now available.
This version improves upon Isabelle2014 in many ways, see the NEWS file in
the distribution for more details. Some important points are as follows.
* Improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE: folding / bracket matching for Isar,
support for BibTeX files, improved graphview panel, improved scheduling for
asynchronous print commands (e.g. Sledgehammer provers).
* Support for 'private' and 'qualified' name space modifiers.
* Structural composition of proof methods (meth1; meth2) in Isar.
* HOL: BNF datatypes and codatatypes are now standard.
* HOL: numerous tool improvements: Nitpick, Sledgehammer, SMT, including a
new free (!) version of Z3.
* HOL: numerous library refinements and enhancements.
* New proof method "rewrite" for single-step rewriting with subterm
selection based on patterns.
* New Eisbach proof method language and "match" method.
* Updated manuals: datatypes, implementation, isar-ref, jedit, sledgehammer,
You may get Isabelle2015 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and