Re: [isabelle] Moving the AFP away from SourceForge

Lars Hupel just informed me that DOIs cost a significant amount of money, apparently. (several hundred USD per year)

Another solution would be NBN-Resolving, which is affiliated with the German National Library: https://nbn-resolving.org

The TUM library is a partner institution of them, they use it e.g. for PhD theses, so they seem to have some access to NBN-Resolving. I wonder if we could use that as well, by going through the TUM library?

Manuel