[isabelle] 64 bit distro available?

Hi..

I'm running into situations where the polyml executable is running out of memory and being killed when it uses ~4Gb of memory. The machine I'm working on has 12Gb of ram, so I thought I might attack this problem by using a 64-bit version of the relevant programs.

-Are there any pre-built 64-bit versions available for either windows or linux? -Is there an official isabelle "maintainer" for gentoo linux? I notice that there are some builds in the portage tree, but none newer than isabelle-2013

Thanks,
Daniel Horne