[isabelle] using beamer in document preparation

Hi,

the archives say from 2008 that it is straightforward to create slides with beamer and Isabelle:

https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2008-December/msg00029.html

I created a minimal example theory-imports-main-begin, a ROOT file and rewrote document/root.tex to use the beamer class and the build has failed. Running pdflatex directly in output/document resulted in

    ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package hyperref.

according to

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/203045/latex-error-option-clash-for-package-hyperref

this is because of inconsistent invocations of the hyperref package. I could not find any

   \usepackage{hyperref}

in output/document.

How can I fix this? Is beamer the recommended way to create slides of an Isabelle session?

- Gergely