Re: [isabelle] Build problems on Windows
- To: Lars Hupel <hupel at in.tum.de>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Build problems on Windows
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 23:36:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- In-reply-to: <55FCFB97.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <55F855B5.email@example.com> <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <55FCFB97.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Alpine 2.00 (LNX 1167 2008-08-23)
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015, Lars Hupel wrote:
What happens with the shell command-line tool?
I'm not sure how to invoke that. This is a headless installation where I
simply extracted the Tarball (which worked perfectly on the other machine).
Headless installation on Windows is not expected: you need to go through
isabelle.Main and its special tricks for Cygwin initialization. In
Isabelle2015 this requires to run the end-user application.
I've started to rework that for the coming release. We probably need to
discuss further fine-points separately, e.g. to make a generic jar bundle
that excludes the jdk.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and