Re: [isabelle] Build problems on Windows

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015, Lars Hupel wrote:

What happens with the shell command-line tool?

I'm not sure how to invoke that. This is a headless installation where I
simply extracted the Tarball (which worked perfectly on the other machine).

Headless installation on Windows is not expected: you need to go through isabelle.Main and its special tricks for Cygwin initialization. In Isabelle2015 this requires to run the end-user application.

I've started to rework that for the coming release. We probably need to discuss further fine-points separately, e.g. to make a generic jar bundle that excludes the jdk.