Re: [isabelle] using beamer in document preparation

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015, Buday Gergely wrote:

I created a minimal example theory-imports-main-begin, a ROOT file and
rewrote document/root.tex to use the beamer class and the build has failed.
Running pdflatex directly in output/document resulted in

    ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package hyperref.
this is because of inconsistent invocations of the hyperref package. I could not
find any

   \usepackage{hyperref}

in output/document.

Because it is with options in pdfsetup.thy .

LaTeX is inherently non-compositional. Style files and packages routinely cause clashes of options, macros etc.

The included pdfsetup.sty is merely an example, which happens to be used by default for most documents. You can just ignore it, and imitate the 3 lines it contains in your own root.tex, or do something completely different.