Re: [isabelle] Emulating an Isabelle/ML toplevel

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015, Aleks Kissinger wrote:

For future ref, how can I reconstruct "canonical" order from the sources? Is it (roughly) the bootstrap file, followed by Pure/ROOT.ML ?

Yes, Pure/ROOT.ML defines the order. It is often re-shuffled in subtle ways as years are coming and going.

I merely walked through your isabelle_env.ML, and re-ordered it according to what was written in Isabelle2015/ROOT.ML.