Re: [isabelle] A (very) short Isabelle/HOL tutorial for the functional programmer

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015, Thomas Genet wrote:

I wrote a 4 pages Isabelle/HOL tutorial for the functional programmer. It is available here:

https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01208577v2

Any feedback and comments are welcome.

For me it is always interesting to see what needs to be explained on first encounter.

The text reads a bit like a "script" for an interactive session, conducted by the user or the presenter of a quick tutorial. It would be nice to see online videos like that.