Re: [isabelle] Document Preparation System - Windows

Hi Makarius,

Thanks for your remarks. Yes, it works, but I would like to get rid of
those warnings (if possible).
I did not have this issue with Isabelle 2014.

I  installed a fresh copy of Isabelle 2015. But the same problem occurs;

>If you try "locale -uU" manually on the command line, what does it show?

Alfio at isabelle ~/Desktop/Isabelle2015
$ locale -uU
en_GB.UTF-8

>You can also replace the expression $(/usr/bin/locale -uU) by "pt_BR.utf8"
or even just "C".

I tried both options but it did not work.

Thanks anyway! In the worst case scenario, I will download Isabelle2014 for
typesetting
documents.

Best!

--