Re: [isabelle] Running Isabelle in batch mode

Hi Gergely,

Thank you for your message. However it seems that the
solution described in the link is for suppressing output
in the latex document, and not the output on the terminal.

I am interested in processing a theory in batch mode, and
outputting at the end (in the terminal) some specific information,
and I want to suppress all the other output that is produced.

Best regards,

Viorel