[isabelle] find_consts does not find inductive sets

Dear all,

I noticed that find_consts does not find constants defined with inductive_set. Here is a minimal example (for Isabelle2015):

theory Scratch imports Main begin
inductive_set foo :: "nat set => bool set" for x where "a : foo x"
find_consts "nat set => bool set" (* returns nothing *)
find_consts "nat set => bool => bool" (* returns foop *)
end

I think this should be changed such that inductively defined sets can also be found---unless someone can convince me that the current behaviour is desirable.

Best,
Andreas