Re: [isabelle] Isabelle Foundation & Certification

On 16.09.2015 17:10, Larry Paulson wrote:
> I was under the impression that this patch had been adopted. I donât believe that I saw any arguments against it.

As I understand it, there are/were two patches: One addressing a problem
in the implementation of the cyclicity check and a second one adding
dependencies on types as described in the ITP 2015 paper.

To my knowledge, only the first one has been adopted.

  -- Lars