Re: [isabelle] Build problems on Windows

> The same happens when building in system mode. What's strange is that
> the "Codec" session doesn't list its theory files (verbose is on). It
> works just fine on another Windows box. Any ideas?

I have now finally managed to get logfiles out of that box, which I have
attached.

Pure looks good. Codec starts good (the hashes of the sources are
identical to those on my Linux machine), but then nothing appears to
happen â theories are not being loaded.

Cheers
Lars