Re: [isabelle] Isabelle Foundation & Certification (answer to Makarius)

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015, Andrei Popescu wrote:

BEGIN opinion
END opinion

Finally, I have a possibly strange request: Please do not trust your judgement *alone*, because you (like anybody else) may be wrong, and may not realize it because of the way you look at things. There must be someone (at least one person) on this mailing list whose judgement you trust. Please ask that person for a second opinion about: (1) the actual problem discussed here and (2) the solution we propose in the paper. If possible, please also make the name of that person public.

I joined this thread with the intention of a serious discussion, and I still mean that.