From: "Freek Wiedijk" <freek at cs.ru.nl>
To: "cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk" <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: [isabelle] Lawrence Paulson's 60th Birthday today
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2015 1:48 PM

Dear Larry,

Also from me many congratulations on your birthday!  And my
thanks for creating Isabelle as well.

(When I started being interested in formalizing classical
mathematics, Randy Pollack told me that Isabelle was _the_
system I should have a look at.  He was absolutely right.)

Freek

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.