Re: [isabelle] Simplifying addition and subtraction of multisets

Yes, I've done simprocs to do this. They're based largely on those for natural numbers, but for a type class that has +, =
obeying A + B - B = A but not (necessarily) A - B + B = A

It's all in http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~jeremy/isabelle/2005/pmgms/
specifically in pmg_cancel_sums.ML

It all works with Isabelle 2005, which is where I gave up changing everything I'd ever done to keep up with the changes in Isabelle

Jeremy