Re: [isabelle] New entry in the (moved!) AFP

Archives shouldnât move too often, so weâve been very careful and conservative with this, but Iâm happy that we have finally moved ahead.

SF has had reliability issues for a long time, which Makarius is alluding to, and theyâve had malware issues more recently.

The new domain http://isa-afp.org is controlled by us and should be stable for the future. Currently the site is hosted at TU Munich, but even if the physical server moves in the future, the URLs etc will remain stable.

Existing links to SF in papers and other locations are redirected automatically to their counterparts on http://isa-afp.org, and we will keep maintaining a skeleton of the SF site to retain control and to make sure the redirects stay in place.

Cheers,
Gerwin