[isabelle] New AFP entry: ROBDD

Thatâs right, two entries in one day! And this is a very elaborate development, including monadic-based code generation.

Larry

Algorithms for Reduced Ordered Binary Decision Diagrams
Julius Michaelis, Maximilian Haslbeck, Peter Lammich and Lars Hupel

We present a verified and executable implementation of ROBDDs in Isabelle/HOL. Our implementation relates pointer-based computation in the Heap monad to operations on an abstract definition of boolean functions. Internally, we implemented the if-then-else combinator in a recursive fashion, following the Shannon decomposition of the argument functions. The implementation mixes and adapts known techniques and is built with efficiency in mind.

http://www.isa-afp.org/entries/ROBDD.shtml