Re: [isabelle] \<^descr>

So the structure of this high-level structuring mechanism is only
established at low-level latex, that happens to interpret the [name]
(which is just plain text for Isabelle) as optional argument to the
\item generated by \<^descr>.

Regarding the (long-time) goal to output to different formats than latex
(eg html), I would have expected the (name,text) structure of
description items to be already established on Isabelle-level.

--
  Peter