Re: [isabelle] Customise the Haskell code generator?

Hi Moa,

Am 03.08.2016 um 12:59 schrieb Moa Johansson:
> Hi!
>
> Iâm wondering if itâs possible to customise the Haskell code generator: A normal user probably want it to translate e.g. various list functions to the corresponding Haskell library functions. However, in our application it would make our lives slightly easier if we had the option to also include those (library) function definitions explicitly in the resulting .hs file, instead of creating a file that imports them. So just wanted to check if this is possible somehow, to maybe save myself some work.

you can reset those target language specific adaptations using
Âcode_printingÂ, e.g.

code_printing
  constant append â (Haskell)

export_code append in Haskell

See the Isar Reference Manual and the Tutorial on Code Generation for
details.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--