Re: [isabelle] qed and done take long for large goal states

As the author of this code, which is already pretty tricky, I would be surprised if it could be fixed easily. If it were, the penalty might be much more permissive filtering, which would defeat the purpose of this code.

It would be useful to see âgot indeed a bit fasterâ quantified. Did the change make a really big improvement in some situations?

Larry