Re: [isabelle] qed and done take long for large goal states

That is a major gain and certainly worth keeping.

I am not terribly bothered by the presentation of abbreviations, but nevertheless, perhaps we can get the best of both? After all, no abbreviations are printed when you type qed.

Larry Paulson