[isabelle] 2016-1-RC4 Responsiveness

Hi,

I have no hard facts for this, but Isabelle2016-1-RC4 seems to have
much more "Greyouts" than Isabelle2016 had on the same set of
theories.Â

I just had to restart the IDE two times before I found a non-
terminating "meson"-method in my theory ... As soon as this method was
reached, the prover instantly got unresponsive, and did not recover
within a few minutes.

I cannot remember that these things happened very often in
Isabelle2016, here waiting for 1 or 2 minutes almost always was enough
for the prover to recover.

--
 Peter