Re: [isabelle] Does Isabelle support code generation in C/C++ or maybe even java ???
- To: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Does Isabelle support code generation in C/C++ or maybe even java ???
- From: Lars Hupel <hupel at in.tum.de>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:00:49 +0100
- Cc: Peter Lammich <lammich at in.tum.de>, davidblubaugh2000 at yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.5.0
(moving thread to isabelle-user
> currently, the closest you can get is Scala, which can be linked to
> Java applications. Scala is supported out of the box by the code
Peter is of course correct, but there is a caveat: Isabelle-generated
Scala code will not be exactly nice to call from Java (in particular if
it uses type classes or higher-order functions). So usually one would
want to add some custom wrapper code there.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and