Re: [isabelle] Infinity - infinity = infinity

Jasmin, there is a reason why I would not do this:

Aless Lasaruk and Thomas Sturm.
Effective Quantifier Elimination for Presburger Arithmetic with Infinity

This paper shows that our current enat has quantifier elimination (although we have not inplemented it, and it would be some work, but not infeasible). In their system, "â - â = â". Unless we know that your proposed modification still has quantifier elimination, I would be reluctant to give up that strong property.

Tobias