Re: [isabelle] Infinity - infinity = infinity

As a rule, people should use non-standard analysis rather than the extended naturals or reals. Although the former are more complicated, they preserve all the first order properties of their standard counterparts. In particular, the non-standard naturals are still a semiring.

--lcp