Re: [isabelle] Infinity - infinity = infinity

On 02/12/2016 18:09, Manuel Eberl wrote:
Do correct me if I am wrong, but in my naÃvetÃ, I would have thought
that one should always be able to accommodate a different definition of
"â - â" in quantifier elimination, at worst by adding an extra case for
"a = â â b = â".

I am not quite sure what you mean by the extra case, but it does not matter because, yes, as I wrote, it is independent of "â - â".

Tobias

Is that not the case?

Manuel