Re: [isabelle] [Isabelle2016-1-RC4] Simplification of numerals very slow when Primes is imported

The evidence may be clear that removing this simprule corrects the problem, but there is nothing obviously wrong with the rule. The problem may be due to an interaction with some other rule. Is this one really the underlying cause?

Larry Paulson