[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2016-1
Isabelle2016-1 is now available.
This version introduces significant changes over Isabelle2016: see the
NEWS file for further details. Some notable points:
* Improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE: more support for formal text
structure, more visual feedback.
* The Isabelle/ML IDE can load Isabelle/Pure into itself.
* Improved Isar proof and specification elements.
* HOL codatatype specifications: new commands for corecursive functions.
* HOL tools: new Argo SMT solver, experimental Nunchaku model finder.
* HOL library: improved HOL-Number_Theory and HOL-Library, especially
* Reorganization of HOL-Probability versus and HOL-Analysis, with many
new theorems ported from HOL-Light.
* Improved management of Poly/ML 5.6 processes and cumulative heap files.
You may get Isabelle2016-1 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle
Potsdam, NY (USA) http://mirror.clarkson.edu/isabelle
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and