[isabelle] No text rendered in jEdit after wakeup from suspend

Hi all,

I encountered the following behaviour with Ubuntu 16.04LTS:
After wakeup from suspend, jEdit shows no fonts any more, see attached
screenshot. This happened to me a few weeks ago sporadically for the
first time. It seems not to be a regression for the new Isabelle
version, as I get it also with Isabelle2016. By now, the frequency of
this bug has increased, almost on any wakeup, I have to restart all
Isabelle sessions.

Has anyone seen this bug, or has an idea how to work around?

--
 Peter