Re: [isabelle] No text rendered in jEdit after wakeup from suspend

On 20/12/16 12:58, David Cock wrote:
> I can confirm the behaviour, but I have no suggestions.  Seems to be a
> common symptom among a number of applications - eclipse does almost
> exactly the same thing.

We are somehow used to odd problems with Java/AWT/Swing, but Eclipse has
its own rendering via SWT. Are you sure that is the same problem?

Searching on the web I've found tracker items like this:

https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon/issues/5607

They seem to be related to Linux graphics driver problems. What is your
graphics hardware and driver?