Re: [isabelle] how to set "brackets" mode

Different people have different preferences, of course.  For me, it is precisely the nesting that makes a clearly bracketed notation preferable. A flat list like [a,b,c,d,e,f,g] is no less readable if written as a::b::c::d::e::f::g::nil. But consider [a,[b,c],[d,e],[f,g]].

Also, with large formulas, it isnât always clear whether â ==> A is the conclusion or just another premise.

Larry